- New redesign in steel & aircraft grade aluminum for less mass & smoother feel
- Fully machined on new, state of the art Computer Numerical Control machinery
- Fully adjustable spring force and contact gap for individual feel.
- Finger paddles may be installed in “up” or “down” position
- Close tolerance machining & superior design produce exceptionally smooth & solid feel
- Aluminum parts Mil spec Type-II Anodized
- Accurate machining & simple design provide for easy assembly
- Heavy, rubber-footed base stays put on your bench - weight 11/2 pounds
- Allen wrench for assembly included
- Base supplied raw, fully machined; all other parts finished & ready to assemble
- And a LIFETIME GUARANTEE just like everything we make!
KK2 Builders Manual (rev B)
You many use our Order page to order the KK2 Iambic Paddle Key Kit.
Ordering electronically by PayPal to
using the links below.
When an order is placed through PayPal, a confirmation email is immediately sent
by PayPal. We also receive this same email, so please rest assured that we
have logged your order into our books. No other order confirmation will be
issued. Your KK2 Iambic Paddle Kit will be shipped within a few days after our receiving the order,
unless otherwise stated.
To order by mail please use our convenient Order Form.
Ordering by mail
|KK2 Iambic Paddle Kit US Orders
|KK2 Iambic Paddle Kit DX Orders
* 8.25% tax included for California residents.
Write check or M.O. payable to
"San Luis Machine Company" and send to:
American Morse Equipment
San Luis Machine Company
200 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401