The KE6RIE Straight Key "Mark II"
"The KE6RIE Straight Key is now the Mark-II! We have altered the lever to
accomodate a larger magnet for more adjustability, and replaced the adjusters
with fine-thread thumb knobs and knurled thumb nuts, resulting in finer,
easier adjustment of gap and force."
- under 3 inches long, 1 inch squared
- CNC machined from 361 brass and 6061-T6 aluminum
- anodized a brilliant blue, has a clear plastic paddle with an anodized aluminum knob.
- Closing force is magnetic,adjustable, height and spacing adjustable.
- Terminals are mounted in a notch milled out of the bottom of the base.
- The key is balanced such that no restraint is needed, set it on a table and have at it!
- There is a 6-32 tapped hole in the underside for mounting where desired.
- Weight is three and a half ounces.
- It is guaranteed for life (yours or mine, whichever),
Blue Powder Coated Version now available
You many use our Order page to order the Porta Paddle.
Ordering electronically by PayPal to
using the links below.
When an order is placed through PayPal, a confirmation email is immediately sent
by PayPal. We also receive this same email, so please rest assured that we
have logged your order into our books. No other order confirmation will be
issued. Your key will be shipped within a few days after our receiving the order,
unless otherwise stated. If you live in California we will add the 7.25% tax.
To order by mail please use our convenient Order Form.
Ordering by mail
|Straight Key (Anodized blue) US Orders
|Straight Key (Power coated blue) US Orders
|Straight Key (Anodized blue) DX Orders
|Straight Key (Powder coated blue) DX Orders
* 8.25% tax included for California residents.
Write check or M.O. payable to
"San Luis Machine Company" and send to:
American Morse Equipment
San Luis Machine Company
200 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401